Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) with 8-, 16-E1/T1 or 4-E3/T3 interfaces
The NAMC-xE1/T1 is an Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) in single width, compact-, mid- or full-size format providing access to up to 16-E1/T1 in next generation systems based on MTCA and ATCA standards.
The TDM-to-I-TDM converter connects the on-board E1/T1 interfaces with a Gigabit Ethernet port for system interconnects (I-TDM).
The NAMC-xE1/T1 is dedicated for (tele-)communication applications with extensive need for a high aggregation of multiple E1/T1 interfaces combined with access to switched networks based on high bandwidth Ethernet.
The NAMC-xE1/T1 is used for distributing signaling and payload data to DSP or CPU based processor resources within a MTCA or ATCA system.
– Interfaces at the front panel:
– 8x E1/T1 (NAMC-8E1/T1) or
– 16x E1/T1 (NAMC-16E1/T1)
– Backplane connection
– 2xGbE (port 0 and 1)
– FPGA resource with up to 64-Mbit of Quad Data Rate 2 (QDR2) SRAM
– extensive software support in combination with other N.A.T. AMC boards for any voice/data application in ISDN, SS7, ATM, VoIP or 3G environments.
– Project License Linux Driver for NAMC-xE1/T1