Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) with Freescale QorIQ® P204x
The NAMC-QorIQ-P204x is a multi-service quad-core CPU board featuring various Ethernet interfaces, PCIe Gen2 and SRIO connectivity. If equipped with a P2041 CPU it even offers a 10Gbit/s Ethernet interface.
It is equipped with both software-based processing resources in the form of the Freescale QorIQ P2041/2040 CPU and hardware-based resources featured by a Lattice ECP3-17 FPGA.
The board offers a low power and a low cost Power PC based multi-core computing platform with extension options for adaptation to the particular application needs.
Form factor for this board is the Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) standard, offering access to the flexible and powerful system standards ATCA and μTCA.
– AMC: mid or full size
Freescale QorIQ P2040 or P2041
– Packet processor featuring 4x e500mc PowerPC Cores @ up to 1.5 GHz
– 10x SerDes
– 128 kb/core L2 cache
– 10 GbE-Interface (XAUI, P2041 only) via backplane
– Lattice ECP3-17
– 1024 – 4096 MB DDR3 DRAM – 64 bit wide, ECC as option
– 128 – 1024 MB NAND Flash memory
– 32 – 128 MB NOR Flash memory
– 512 kB MRAM
– Micro SD-Card Slot
– XAUI (P2041 only), SRIO and PCIe to AMC fat pipe region
– 2x Gigabit Ethernet to AMC Ports 0/1
– 2x SATA to AMC Ports 2/3
Front Panel Interfaces
– 2x Gigabit Ethernet via RJ45 or SFP (assembly option)