The Z-PACK 2mm HM Hard Metric connector system is designed to meet the current and future needs of telecommunication, computer and instrumentation applications — providing excellent electrical and mechanical characteristics at an economical price. It is a high-performance, high-density system with flexible configuration that offers upgradeability. The connector system is fully supported by Tyco Electronics spice models.
Z-PACK 2mm HM connector complies with the requirements of IEC 917 and IEC 61076-4-101. Valuable product extensions provide great flexibility in the range of applications. The system can provide the following options:
– Backplane and daughtercard connections in standard and reverse sex
– Parallel daughtercard connection
– Midplane connections in both planar and cross connect configuration
– Cable connections for backplane rear and front of daughtercards
– Extender card connections. These variations can be arranged for signal contacts, and for backplanes, power, coax and fiber optic cable and board connections