3U CPCI-S.0 Dual 10GBASE-T Ethernet Controller
The CPS3402 is a 3U CompactPCI® Serial board providing two independent copper 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces by RJ-45 connectors. The board gives bandwidth-intensive applications a cost effective solution to integrate latest 10GbE network performance.
The CPS3402 is equipped with the Intel® X540 controller which is manufactured as single-chip solution with integrated MAC controller and two 10GBASE-T PHYs. For a smooth transition and easy migration to 10GbE, the Ethernet controller provides the ability to auto-negotiate between 100 Mb/s, 1 Gb/s, and 10 Gb/s speeds.
– Dual 10GBASE-T based on Intel® X540
– x8 PCI Express® 2.1 interface to the backplane
– Highly integrated single-chip solution
– RJ-45 connectors for copper cabling
– Rugged design, optionally with P6 for improved mechanical stability
– Version for extended temp. range E2 (-40°C up to +85°C)