26 Port 6U CPCI and VME GbE Switch, PICMG 2.16 and VITA 31.1 compliant, 2x 10GbE or 2x 1GbE fiber uplinks
State-of-the-art CompactPCI VME PICMG 2.16 VITA 31.1 Switch in various configurations
The new Kontron CP6924 is a 6U hot-swappable CPCI and VITA 31 switch with 24 ports and two 10GbE or 1GbE high performance uplinks. The CP6924 provides built-in switching capacity for CompactPCI and VITA 31.1 installations at an unsurpassed price/performance ratio by implementing the latest switching technology.
It applies to VoIP installations such as Call Servers, MediaGateways and Trunking Gateways in wireline and wireless networks, as well as VoIP systems in enterprise networks with high demands on performance.
3 versions are available soon:
– CP6924-RA-OC with L2/3 management, 24 copper ports and 2x 10GbE SFP+, rugged air cooled, extended temperature range
– CP6924-SA-OC-V with L2 management, 24 copper ports and 2x 1GbE SFP, standard air cooled, standard temperature range
– CP6924-RC with L2/3 management, 24 copper ports, conduction cooled according VITA47
– Leading edge technology based on BCM563X chip
– Non-blocking layer 2 & 3 switching & routing
– Standard air, rugged air cooled and conduction cooled version
– 24x Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 2x 10GbE via SFP+ or 2x 1GbE via SFP on air cooled switches
– 24 GbE rear IO ports on conduction cooled version
– Hot swap, IPMI
– Fully managed Layer 2 & 3, full IPv6 support