CPCI/PICMG 2.16 Third Generation Intel® Core Processor based System/Peripheral CPU with 10G Ethernet & PCI Express backplane support
Highest Performance, Best Technology, 10GbE on backplane
Based on the successful CP6004-SA 6U CompactPCI processor board available with Third Generation Intel® Core Quad Core processors, the CP6004X-SA is based on existing standards and provides two additional 10Gigabit/sec Ethernet ports and PCIe 2.0 x4 to the backplane based on the PICMG2.20 specification.
This CP6004X-SA design is made for highest data throughput, where performance and ruggedization on a scaleable platform is required.
The quad core processor enables virtualization and multithreading applications to run in full 64-bit mode using Enhanced Intel® Virtualization, Intel® HD Graphics, and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
The CP6004X-SA provides hot swap, IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface), optional TPM (Trusted Platform Module 1.2) support, and meets the highest standards for the management and security of high-availability applications.
This makes this board exceptionally attractive to multiple markets, including highly sensitive, security-relevant telecom and datacom applications and, thanks to its robust construction, is also ideal for image-processing systems in medical and defense systems, among many other vertical segments.
Backplane and system solutions with highest data throughput will also be available at Kontron.
– 4HP, single slot processor board with passive cooling
– Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet & PCI Express on backplane based on PICMG2.20
– 3rd Generation Intel® Core i7-3615QE Processor based
– Up to 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz memory via two SO-DIMM sockets
– 5x GigEthernet Interfaces via PCIExpress
– Latest IO technology with SATA 6Gb/s, RAID, SSD
– XMC + onboard HDD + SSD Flash configuration possible
– Rear I/O supporting PICMG 2.16