CPCI/PICMG 2.16 Third Generation Intel® Core Processor based System/Peripheral CPU
Highest Performance, Best Technology
The CP6004-SA 6U CompactPCI processor board available with Third Generation Intel® Core Quad Core processors meets the highest computing and graphics performance requirements at lowest power budgets .
The powerful processors enable virtualization and multithreading applications to run in full 64-bit mode using Enhanced Intel® Virtualization, Intel® HD Graphics, and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
Designed for bandwidth-intensive applications, the CP6004-SA provides hot swap, IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface), optional TPM (Trusted Platform Module 1.2) support, and meets the highest standards for the management and security of high-availability applications.
This makes this board exceptionally attractive to multiple markets, including highly sensitive, security-relevant telecom and datacom applications and, thanks to its robust construction, is also ideal for image-processing systems in medical and defense systems, among many other vertical segments.
– 4HP, single slot processor board with passive cooling
– Scalable processor speed, 3rd Generation Intel® Core Processor based
– Up to 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz memory via two SO-DIMM sockets
– 5x GigEthernet Interfaces via PCIExpress
– Latest IO technology with SATA Gen 3, RAID, SSD
– XMC/PMC + onboard HDD + SSD Flash configuration possible
– Rear I/O supporting PICMG 2.16