3rd Generation Intel® Core Processor based 3U CompactPCI CPU Board
The CP3003-SA is a highly integrated, high performance 3U CompactPCI CPU based on the 3rd Generation Intel® Core processor technology. The CP3003-SA is available with dual- and quad-core CPU performance scalable from the ULV 1.7 GHz Intel® Core i7-3517UE up to the 2.1 GHz i7-3612QE processor. The new Intel® HD4000 graphics with integrated DirectX® 11, OpenGL 3.1 and OpenCL 1.1 support provides an up to four times better graphics performance compared to previous platform designs. Additionally, now three independent graphics outputs are supported.
Memory-demanding applications can make use of up to 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM with Error Checking and Correction (ECC). For onboard data storage the CP3003-SA offers up to 32GB on a dedicated SLC SATA Flash module or a HDD/SSD and CFast option on the 8HP extension module.
– Latest Intel® Core technology, quad- and dual-core processors
– Up to 16 GB DDR3 memory with ECC
– Up to 32 GB SATA NAND Flash
– Up to 3x GbE, WOL Support
– Up to 3x independent graphics outputs
– SATA 6Gb/s and USB 3.0
– Optional TPM support
– Support of PCI Passive Mode
– Version for extended temp. E2 (-40°C up to +85°C)
– Broad range of software support: Linux, VxWorks, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Embbeded Standard 7, Windows Server 2003/2008 …