The CP3002-RC/-RA is a 3U CompactPCI system controller board based on Intels latest 32nm Core technology.
The CP3002-RC is a rugged, conductive-cooled version with heat spreader. The CP3002-RA comes as a rugged, air-cooled version with a front panel and a heat sink for forced airflow cooling. The board uses the highly efficient 2.0 GHz Intel® Core i7-620LE combined with the Mobile Intel® QM57 Express Platform Controller Hub.
The processor comes with two cores each supporting two parallel threads (Intel® Hyper-Threading technology) enabling processing of up to four simultaneous threads. The next generation graphics core offers superior 3D and video performance resulting in a up to twice the graphics performance as compared with previous platform designs.
Memory demanding applications can make use of up to 8GB soldered DDR3 SDRAM, with ECC support.
For onboard data storage the CP3002-RC/-RA offers either a 16GB or 32GB SATA NAND Flash module.
Designed to withstand even the toughest environmental conditions, the CP3002-RC/-RA is VITA 47 compliant against temperature and shock and vibration requirements.
– Highest performance based on latest Intel® Core technology Core i7-620LE 2.0 GHz
– Up to 8GB soldered DDR3 memory, with ECC support
– VITA 47 compliant
– Integrated SATA NAND Flash module (SSD), up to 32GB
– Optional TPM support
– Broad rear I/O connectivity: GbE, USB, SATA, Serial Ports, VGA, GPIO’s …
– Broad range of software support: Linux, VxWorks, Wind River Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Server 2003/2008, QNX…