The CP3002 is a highly integrated 3U CompactPCI CPU board based on the Intel® Core i7 processor platform combined with the Mobile Intel® QM57 Express Platform Controller Hub.
The CP3002 supports the Intel® Core i7-610E and Core i7-620LE processors with frequencies up to 2.53 GHz for high-performance needs, as well as the ULV processors Core i7-660UE and Celeron® U3405 for temperature- and TDP-critical applications. The integrated next generation graphics core offers superior 3D and video performance resulting in a up to doubled graphics performance compared to previous platform designs. Memory demanding applications can make use of up to 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM with Error Checking and Correcting (ECC). For onboard data storage the CP3002 offers up to 16 GB on a dedicated SATA Flash module or a CFast option via the 8HP extension module.
– Intel® Core i7 processor, up to 2.53 GHz
– Up to 8 GB DDR3 memory with ECC
– Up to 16 GB SATA NAND Flash
– Support of PCI Passive Mode
– Optional TPM support
– Broad rear I/O connectivity: GbE, USB, SATA, Serial Ports, VGA, GPIO’s …
– Broad range of software support: Linux, VxWorks, Wind River Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Server 2003/2008, QNX…