The HEITEC HeiPac Vario-A CPCI-S is a 4U vertical-mount chassis that holds up to eight 3U slots at a 0.8” pitch. The modular card guides can be adjusted to allow 1.0” pitch or other spacing in .2” increments. The standard PSU is a fixed 350W ATX, but other options are available. Conduction-cooled card guides are also available for testing and development. The chassis is 42HP wide.
The HeiPac Vario-A CPCI-S has various power and backplane configuration options. Consult HEITEC for off-the-shelf options and tailored configurations.
– Very cost effective platform
– 4U vertical-mount chassis platform that accepts 3U CompactPCI Serial boards
– Supports RTMs for rear I/O
– Up to 9 slots at 0.8” pitch
– Card guides can be adjusted in .2” increments to accept various slot pitches
– System Slot on the right enables use of an 8 HP CPU module without giving up one of the CompactPCI serial slots
– Bottom-to-top cooling configuration. Front-to-rear cooled version is also available.
– Fixed 350W ATX (other PSU options are available upon request)
– Customization available