VIM552 is a graphics processor module designed for use in systems based on CPC506 processor module conforming to CompactPCI® PlusIO specification or in systems compliant to CompactPCI® Serial specification. The module has two independent outputs with DVI-I and VGA interfaces; they can be used together with integrated graphics subsystem of the processor module.
VIM552 is based on Silicon Motion SM750 graphics controller having low power consumption; this allows to manage with passive cooling and using the module as a 2.5″ SATA disk carrier.
There is USB connector on the front panel; this enables connection of touch screen displays. The second USB interface (optional) is routed to DVI connector to the lines not used in single-link mode. This allows to deliver USB directly to the target device via a dual-link DVI cable.
– Compliance with PICMG 2.30 and PICMG S.0 standards
– LynxExp SM750 graphics processor, 64 MB DDR SDRAM
– VGA (up to 1920×1440) and DVI-I (up to 1920×1200)
– front panel interfaces
– One USB 2.0 on front panel
-One SATA channel with possibility to mount a 2.5″ HDD
– Passive cooling
– Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
– MS DOS 6.22, FDOS 6.22, Windows XP Embedded, Linux 2.6