– Power backplane 3 U, DIN 41612 – type M – variant R0/L0
– This backplane has been designed according to the PICMG 2.0 power supply unit connector pin assignment specification and the ATX power supply specification
– The backplanes are intended for mounting in a 19″ card rack with 3 U in which:
– Variant R0: The pin A1 of the connector to DIN 41612 type M on bottom side
– Variant L0 has the pin A1 of the connector to DIN 41612 type M on top side
– This means that power supply units designed according to this specification can be used in any card rack position without leaving any gaps.
– The backplanes can be installed directly on the card rack mounting channel.
– Installation width is 8 HP
– Contiguous backplane placement in the 8 HP slot spacing is possible