The Elma Bustronic 14-slot Dual Star AdvancedTCA (ATCA) backplanes are compliant to the PICMG 3.0 Rev.1.0 specification. The experts in high-speed differential pair routing, Elma Bustronic’s ATCA backplanes have been simulated and characterized by our signal integrity lab to optimize performance.
The EasyPlug version is fully pluggable, offering hot-swappability “everywhere”, saving cabling time and money, and reducing mean-time-to-repair (MTTR). These 7U backplanes feature pluggable connectors beneath the card cage area for fan trays, power entry modules, shelf managers, etc. Just like the 5U version, there is approximately 3U of space above the backplane in Zone 3 for rear transition modules.
– Compliant to PICMG 3.0 Rev. 1.0 specification
– Gigabyte/Terabyte per second bandwidth per shelf
– Connections to IPM Sentry shelf manager
– EasyPlug and standard versions available
– 18 layer controlled impedance stripline design
– Fourteen slot Dual Star topology – 2 Fabric slots, 12 node slots
– Dual shelf manager connectors in slot 0, allows full 14 slots