The performance of CompactPCI is vastly improved with the CPSB (PICMG 2.16) protocol. CPSB increases system performance by moving data traffic off the shared bus, and onto an embedded switched Ethernet network fabric (10/100/1000 Mbit/s), accessed via the P3 connector.
– Conforms to PICMG 2.16 specification
– Conforms to PICMG basic specification 2.0 R3.0
– Switched via Ethernet fabric (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
– Optional power supply connectors or power bugs
– Supports existing SBCs, Ethernet cards, and line cards
– 12-layer controlled impedance stripline design