The Modular Test and Development platform solution is used in cPCI (3U and 6U) based Embedded computing applications. With a rugged modular aluminum construction, the versatile E-frame tower can support up to 19 slots at .8″ or 15 slots at 1″ pitch, depending on cabling options. There are front accessible test points and monitoring LEDs for +3.3V, +/-5V, +/-12V, +/- 24V, and +/- 48VDC. The E-frame features high performance cooling with 3 x 150 CFM fans under the card cage. The fans are speed controlled with fan fail indication. A system monitor with remote monitoring via Ethernet capability is optional.
The black coated powder coated finish of the E-frame enhances aesthetics and provides scratch-resistance. Other features include a Rear A/C PEM (Power Entry Module) with fuses, GND stud, front located ESD jacks. The unit also offers full RTM (rear transition module) support.
– Versions supporting 3U or 6U cards
– Architecture includes CompactPCI
– Front accessible test points and monitoring LEDs for +3.3V, +/-5V, +/- 12V, +/- 24V, and +/- 48VDC
– High performance cooling via 3 x 150 CFM fans
– Speed controlled fans with fan-fail indication
– Optional system monitor with remote monitoring
– Full RTM support and rear A/C power entry module
– Pluggable front and rear module fan trays
– Top handle for ease of portability
– Attractive powder-coated finish is scratch-resistant