RAIDStor is a network attached storage solution (NAS) representing the leading edge in highly available (HA) embedded systems designed for maximum data security, preservation and integrity. RAIDStor is a leap in technology over conventional box level RAID solutions. RAIDStor is a building block that eliminates difficult file synchronization issues required when implementing HA systems.
* Automatic fail over, drive to drive or blade to blade
* Automatic and transparent duplication of the data across the primary and secondary storage blades
* Drive level front panel hot swap
* RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and 1+1 configurable – no hardware to exchange
* Diskless client boot support
* Web Browser – Manage RAIDStor as an appliance or via SNMP.
* Network management without impact to top level application
* Client/server model for storage access
* Smallest RAID footprint in the industry
* Synchronization capability implemented between blades.
* Supports NFS, CIFS/SMB, Web Server, bootp, and FTP