CPCI/PICMG 2.16 Intel® Core i7 / i5 Second Generation System/Peripheral CPU
Highest Quad / Dual Core Performance in 32nm Technology
The CP6003-SA 6U CompactPCI processor board available with Intel® Core i7 / i5 second generation quad and dual core processors meets the highest computing and graphics performance requirements at lowest power budgets (32nm technology).
The power of up to four cores enables virtualization and multithreading applications to run in full 64-bit mode using Enhanced Intel® Virtualization, Intel® HD Graphics, and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology.
Designed for bandwidth-intensive applications, the CP6003-SA provides hot swap, IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface), optional TPM (Trusted Platform Module 1.2) support, and meets the highest standards for the management and security of high-availability applications.
This makes this board exceptionally attractive to multiple markets, including highly sensitive, security-relevant telecom and datacom applications and, thanks to its robust construction, is also ideal for image-processing systems in medical and defense systems, among many other vertical segments.
– 4HP, single slot quad or dual core CPU with passive cooling
– Scalable processor speed, Intel® Core i7 / i5 up to 2.5 GHz
– Up to 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz memory with ECC via two SO-DIMM sockets
– 5x GigEthernet Interfaces via PCIExpress
– Latest IO technology with SATA Gen 3, RAID, SSD
– XMC/PMC + onboard HDD + SSD Flash configuration possible
– Rear I/O supporting PICMG 2.16