CPCI/PICMG 2.16 Intel® Core(2) Duo Rugged System/Peripheral CPU
Reliable, Resistant, Robust – Three Levels of Ruggedization
The CP6001 features energy efficient embedded Intel dual core processors. With the 1.2 GHz Intel® Core Duo U2500 ULV processor and the Intel® Core 2 Duo L7400 LV processor, the CP6001 has extraordinary performance-per-watt values.
Designed to withstand even the toughest environmental conditions, the passively cooled CP6001 featuring up to 4 GByte of soldered RAM and 2GByte soldered application flash comes in three rugged levels – defined as R1, R2 and R3. All three versions are available with E2 capabilities The R1-version is designed for standard application requirements in air-cooled environments. The R2-version is ruggedized for high shock and vibration environments. The R3-version is fully conduction cooled.
– Low power consumption Intel® ULV Core Duo 1.2GHz and LV 1.5GHz Core2 Duo processors
– High computing and graphic performance via 945 chipset
– Three Rugged Levels -R1, R2, R3 – for demanding application requirements
– High shock & vibration resistant and conduction cooled versions
– Comprehensive I/O capabilities, 3x GbE, 4x SATA, 2x DVI, onboard HDD, Flash