Economic Intel® Atom on COM Express® compact, Pin-out Type 2
COMe-cDC2 – the small economic Intel® Atom solution.
The COMe-cDC2 brings latest 45 nm performance generations of Intel® Atom N270 processor with 1.6 GHz and the Intel® 945GSE and ICH7M chipset to a compact 95 x 95 mm module.
Kontron’s new high-efficient power-off state S5 Eco enables ACPI features and lowest power-consumption in soft-off state – less than 1 mA. Compared to the regular S5 state this means a reduction by at least factor 200! Battery uptime therefore goes up dramatically.
Like all COM Express® compact modules, it is compatible to the COM Express® basic. Therefore, upgrading existing carrier boards originally designed for COM Express® basic gets easy and minimizes redesign efforts.
– Intel® Atom N270 processor in 45 nm with Hyperthreading
– COM Express® compact (95×95 mm), Pin-out Type 2
– Fanless use and Economic Power Off S5 Eco
– Replacement for ETXexpress®-PM and microETXexpress®-PM
– Optional SSD FlashDrive on board
– Integrated with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA950, DirectX® 9, PS 2.0) LVDS, SDVO and TV out