The Emerson Network Power ATCA-7367 is an Intel® Architecture general-purpose blade that delivers a combination of performance and flexibility to help drive the successful implementation of next-generation telecom networks and communication infrastructures. It builds on the AdvancedTCA® (ATCA®) standard to provide the right product at the right time to meet the needs of communication industries.
With one 6-core Intel® Xeon® processors L5638 and one AdvancedMC (AMC) site, the ATCA-7367 processor blade enables highest compute performance and I/O functionality in an ATCA form factor. The AMC site features mid-size, single wide AMCs and provides flexible connectivity for networking, storage, Telecom clocking and I/O. The PICMG® 3.1 compliant fabric interface provides 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10Gbps) capabilities for applications requiring higher network throughput in the backplane.
The ATCA-7367 is fully compliant to RTM-ATCA-7360 rear transition module (RTM) family. Multiple network and storage I/O interfaces allow the integration into different network infrastructures such as telecommunication central offices and network data centers. Main memory configuration and mass storage options can be flexibly configured providing a perfect fit to the applications needs. RAID 0 and 1 can be enabled when connecting to external disks or between two sets of ATCA-7367 blades, building a storage cluster capable of high availability operation.
– High performance Intel® Architecture processor blade
– One 6-core Intel® Xeon® processor L5638 (2.0 GHz)
– Up to 48GB main memory
– One mid-size AMC site with telecom clock support
– Cost-effective on-board SATA drive option
– Fully supported by the ATCA-736x RTM family
– Hot-swappable hard disk with flexible choice of storage options via RTM
– RAID 0/1 support
– Multiple network and storage I/O connectivity
– PICMG 3.1 Option 1, 9 (1/10GbE) ATCA fabric interface
– Designed for NEBS and ETSI compliance
– Multiple software packages including operating systems