Quad Core Processor AdvancedMC module with Intel® XEON LC5518
Highest performance Processor AMC
Server-Class Performance and Data Throughput the AM5030 AdvancedMC processor module is equipped with the next generation Intel® Xeon® processor LC5518 which provides outstanding server-class processing power and maximum performance per Watt for MicroTCA system designs. The AM5030 is highly integrated and available in double-width, full-size form factor.
The Intel® Xeon Quad-Core processor LC5518, in tandem with the Intel® 3420 server-class chipset, takes full advantage of processor performance and the high-speed FSB. The 45nm socket processor LC5518 offers 8MB shared Last Level Cache, Hyper-Threading support and Intel Turbo Mode technology.
Supporting a three-channel memory interface for up to 24 GB of ECC memory (DDR3) running at 1066 MHz the AM5030 ensures higest memory bandwidth for maximum data throughput.
– Quad-Core Intel XEON LC5518 1.73 GHz processor (48 TDP), Hyper-threading support and 8MB Last Level Cache
– Highly integrated server-class processor/chipset platform with 3 memory channel support up to 1066MHz for high bandwidth
– AMC double-width, full-size solution
– Up to 24GB DDR3 memory with ECC
– Supporting AMC.1, AMC.2, AMC.3
– 2x 10 GbE (XAUI) to backplane
– Optional TPM support
– Graphics interface
– Up to 32 GByte SATA NAND Flash memory module
– Comprehensive I/O capabilities