The SAMC-301 is a high-performance Graphic card implemented as a Single Mid-Size or Full-size AdvancedMC (AMC) card. The design is based on the Chrome430 processor.
128 GB GDDR3 running at 1800MHz and 725/1025MHz (Geometric Domain/Shader Domain) GPU frequency ensuring maximum data processing performance.
Optimized for high-performance processing systems the SAMC-301 is targeted but not limited to the telecom applications: media streaming, routing and fits into industrial applications which are required intensive processing.
– Single Mid-Size or Full-Size AMC Graphic Module
– Chrome430 GPU running at 725/1025MHz (Geometric Domain/Shader Domain)
– 128 GB GDDR3 running at 1800MHz
– Up to 128 GB Flash memory via SATA channel
– Powerwise architecture supports dynamic power consumption change
– MultiChrome technology for performance increasing
– scalable graphic core CromomotionHD 2.0 for hardware decoding H.264, VC-1, MPEG2-HD, AVS, DivX
– supports DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.1, OpenGL 2.1
– up to two monitors (DVI/VGA and S-Video)
– high resolution: up to 2048×1536 @ 75Hz
– PCI Express x4 bus on AMC edge connector
– 1 x DVI-I and 1 x S-Video connectors on front panel
– Compliant to PICMG AMC.0/.1