The Advanced Mezzanine Card (AdvancedMC) specifications denoted AMC.x are a series of PICMG specifications, that take the extensive knowledge and practices developed with AdvancedTCA and applies them to the area of smaller form factor mezzanine cards.
Companies participating in the AdvancedMC effort have brought a wide range of knowledge of the industry. They include telecommunications equipment manufacturers, board and system level vendors, computer OEMs, software companies and chassis, connector and power supply vendors.
- AMC.0, AdvancedMC Short Form Specification.
- AMC Shock and Vibration Tests
- AMC.1 R2 Simulation Data
- The SCOPE Alliance profile for Advanced Mezzanine Cards
- The SCOPE Alliance Port Map Gap Analysis for Advanced Mezzanine Cards
- AdvancedMC Press Release from PICMG
- AdvancedMC Revision 2.0 Release from PICMG
- All PICMG Press Releases
- Crystal Cube Consulting announces the release of the industries first report on Advanced Mezzanine Cards (AMC), which includes a five-year forecast covering the period from 2004 – 2009. For the Abstract go to http://www.crystalcubeconsulting.com/AdvancedMezzanineCardsAbstract.html
The AdvancedMC E-Mail Reflector
To stay informed about AdvancedMC, you are invited to join the AdvancedMC E-Mail Reflector or listserv, hosted by PICMG as a public service. If you have questions or comments about AdvancedMC, this list is a forum for discussion with your peers. Anyone with an interest in AdvancedMC is welcome to join. Note that unsolicited marketing messages are not permitted, and may result in the message originator's removal from the list.
To subscribe to the AdvancedMC E-Mail Reflector, send an e-mail from the address you want to have subscribed, to: email@example.com Message subject and body can be blank.
If you want to remove yourself from the list, send a blank email from the address you want to remove, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: AdvancedMC is a trademark of PICMG